Our goal is to reassure our loyal customers that their purchase will meet their needs and be satisfied with their purchase.
Returns cost any company time, money, and resources and those costs are ultimately paid by the customers.
We have decided not to punish our faithful customers by increasing the price they pay to cover such returns.
Instead, we charge a 15% restocking fee on returns to cover the cost of processing the return.
- 14-Day Return Period
- 15% restocking fee and shipping fees are non-refundable.
- Customers will be responsible for all freight and shipping charges on items returned that are not the result of the seller’s error. Lynx Defense is not responsible for lost shipments on items being returned.
- Returns are not accepted on sale items or custom-made items.
- All returned items must be returned in full, including all accessories (unless otherwise stated).
- The customer is responsible for packing all returned items, which should be placed into a suitable wrapping and shipping container.
- Receipt or proof of purchase to complete your return, such as an order number.
Exchanges for products can be made and price differences will be invoiced for payment or credited back to the original payment method depending on the product costs.
There is no restocking fee for product exchanges but all shipping costs will be incurred by the purchaser.
We do not exchange one-of-a-kind items or products such as custom bags.
Repairs and Warranty
If your product fails due to a manufacturing defect within 14 days of accepting your product order, Lynx Defense will refund the order or replace the product.
All Lynx Defense products have a limited lifetime manufacturer’s warranty. If your product fails due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair it without charge or replace it at our discretion.
This warranty does not cover damage caused by accident, improper care, negligence, or the expected wear and tear of colors and materials over extended time and use.
Damage not covered under warranty may be repaired for a reasonable rate, and a fee will be charged for return shipping.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of your refund’s approval or rejection.
If your refund is approved, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original payment method within seven business days.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company; it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all this and still have not received your refund, please get in touch with us at [email protected].
Only regular-priced items may be refunded. Unfortunately, sale items cannot be refunded.
Custom order items cannot be refunded or returned. All custom orders carry the same limited lifetime warranty as all other Lynx Defense products.
We hope you understand that we make the following special considerations when processing a return or exchange:
- We can’t accept items for return that were not purchased directly from Lynx Defense or a verified dealer or vender. If an item is missing a product label, we can’t accept it for return without a receipt.
- For the safety of our employees, we can’t accept items that have been soiled or contaminated.
- To help us protect our customers and ensure every return or exchange is dealt with fairly, we can’t accept items for return or exchange if you do not have a receipt or can’t provide proof of purchase.